- CBMS330 – Biomolecular Capstone Unit, Unit Convenor (Semester II)
- Dr. Louise Brown has incorporated the iGEM (International Genetically Engineered Machine) competition – a worldwide synthetic biology competition for undergraduate university students into the Biomolecular Capstone Unit. Since the introduction of the Capstone unit in 2010, all Macquarie University teams have won medals at the 2010, 2011 and 2012 iGEM Jamboree Events. The 2012 MQ team was also selected to attend the World Championships at MIT in Nov 2012.
- CBMS102 – General Chemistry, Lecturer (Semester I)
- CBMS188 – Advanced Chemistry, Lecturer (Semester I)
- CBMS388 – Advanced Chemistry, Lecturer (Semester I)
- CBMS332/832 – Proteins: Discovery and Analysis, Guest Lecturer (Semester I)